A unique, real-time internal calibration system allows the unit to compensate for offset/gain errors giving a more accurate reading. The small, compact, multifunction I/O DAQ-PACK units provide the user with everything needed to start acquiring, measuring, analyzing, and monitoring in a variety of applications, all packaged in a rugged gold-zinc plated industrial enclosure.
The DAQ-PACK Series is plug-and-play which allows quick connect or disconnect whenever you need additional I/O on your USB port.
- 32, 64, 96 or 128-channels, single-ended or differential analog inputs
- High-speed USB 2.0 multifunction DAQ, sustained sampling speeds up to 500kHz
- 12 or 16-bit resolution
- Flexible, software configured functionality
- Wide variety of input ranges, unipolar and bipolar, per 8-channel programmable
- Extensive range of flexible signal conditioning types
- Autocalibration and oversampling for real-time accurate data
- A/D starts via software, timer, or external trigger
- 2 16-bit analog outputs and 16 high-current digital I/O lines available
- 16-bit programmable counter/timer
- Type B USB connector features industrial strength and high-retention design
- Extended temperature and DIN rail mounting provisions
- OEM version (boards only) features PC/104 module size and mounting compatibility
These data acquisition and control devices can be used in many current real-world applications such as precision measurement, analysis, monitoring, and control in countless embedded applications.
More info on: