- Pressemitteilung BoxID 74165
MINOX DMP 4: An all-rounder with high storage capacity
Multifunctional image tank for amateur photographers
As media player of the latest generation the DMP 4 perfectly masters video recording via the integrated interface. Films from DVD or TV pro-grams from the television can be recorded and stored in the tiny appliance in no time at all using a cable and without requiring a computer. MINOX uses the cutting-edge MPEG4 format for this purpose, providing high image and sound quality – in spite of the comparatively small file size. The built-in slot for SD memory cards with a capacity of up to 2 GB (enough for playing approximately two feature films) is just one storage option: a 2 gigabyte flash memory makes the DMP 4 in-dependent and turns it into an electronic media depot. This allows intermediate storage of digital photos and their presentation on the generous 2.5 inch TFT color monitor, for example.
Sound recordings on the tiny recorder are automatically transferred into MP3 format. In this way, music can be recorded from a CD player or voice recordings can be made using the voice recorder function. The stereo playback sound of film or sound files is provided by the speakers integrated in the body. Their output power is sufficient enough to enjoy multimedia at home and away. The MINOX DMP 4 also comes with ear-phones.
The clear switch functions and menu navigation of the DMP 4 - in Volks-wagen design - guarantee easy and reliable handling. Control of all main functions and menu settings are placed front-and-center, making them both ergonomic and practical. Everything is self-explanatory, with a sys-tematic menu and unmistakable symbols on the large color display, guid-ing the user quickly and instinctively. There are further keys integrated in the elegant body and at the sides which can be used with a single thumb control. With the built-in USB interface files can be quickly transferred be-tween computer and media player, and the DMP 4 operates as interme-diate memory while charging the Li-ion battery. The capacity of the bat-tery allows approximately three hours of film play.
The scope of delivery of the MINOX DMP 4 includes a powerful Li-ion battery and earphones as well as a USB and AV cable, manual and CD-ROM with software.
Technical Data MINOX DMP 4:
• Main Functions: MPEG4-Video (recording and playback),
MP3/WMA-Player (recording and playback)
• Internal equipment: Digital voice recorder, SD/MMC card reader,
media explorer, USB memory stick, internal
stereo speaker, built-in-microphone, data stor-age
• Storage media type: Built-in 2 GB flash memory / optional:
SD/MMC card up to 2 GB
• LCD display: 2,5’’ LTPS TFT LCD
960x240 pixels / 262 K color
• Interface: 2 in 1 MiniUSB (USB 2.0 / Power In)
4 in 1 earphone jack (video-out /
earphone jack/external microphone/AV in)
• Video out / video in: TV out (NTSC/PAL) / AV in (NTSC/PAL)
• Video recorder 640 x 480 (VGA), max. 30 fps / 320 x 240
resolution: (QVGA), max. 30 fps
• Audio-Quality: 2 modes: CD quality (48 KHz),
radio quality (16 KHz)
• Picture print out: Support DPOF (digital print order format)
• Image playback 2 modes: Single / Index (preview)
and printing: Photo prints: Support copying or transferring
files between SD card and internal memory
• File transfers: Supports copying or disarranging files
between SD/MMC card and internal memory
• Format support: DSC: JPEG (EXIF 2.2), DV: ASF (simple
profile MPEG 4), Voice recorder: WAV (IMA ADPCM); Music file format MP3, WMA (with-out DRM file support)
• Language support: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish,
• Battery: Rechargeable Li-Ion battery (3,7 V/1.000 mA)
• Power supply: 5 V DC adapter / via USB cable
• Dimensions: 90 x 68 x 16 mm
• Weight: approx. 69 g (excluding battery)
Diese Pressemitteilungen könnten Sie auch interessieren
LG Electronics (LG) stellt auf der in dieser Woche startenden IFA in Berlin die jüngste Version seines besonderen Dampfreinigungssystems für...
Manchmal muss es einfach etwas mehr sein. Für einen störungsfreien Empfang von DVB-TFernsehprogrammen ist es oft unerlässlich, die Signale durch...