Now Wunderlich presents the new and improved generation of tank bag, in which the high standards of design, quality and functionality is supplemented by sustainability, simultaneously setting new standards!
The ELEPHANT is and remains the clever travel companion for BMW riders
The new ELEPHANT gleams with its sleek design, sustainable fabrics, efficient manufacturing processes and further optimized functionality and versatility. The primary compartment of the tank bag, made of CORDURA® TrueLock™, is easily adjustable in size to suit individual needs. The shape-stabilizing insert reliably protects the contents and prevents any bulging or flapping at high speeds. In addition, two side pockets provide further storage space, which is easily accessible from the seat. The interior, blue case also ensures clarity. The ELEPHANT offers a retention system for additional pockets designed after the military Molle system and is complemented by a practical, elastic luggage net. The zippers are water-resistant and fitted with ergonomically shaped, easy-grip zippers. Not to mention, you do not have to miss out on the water-resistant cable grommet for an electrical supply, smartphone charging cable, or the prepared holder pocket for the matching organizer (Item-No.: 20680-000). The other practical feature is the carrying harness that transforms the tank bag into a shoulder bag or a conventional backpack for usage beyond the bike.
The result of this evolution is a tank bag that is convincing in every respect and has been consistently developed with effectiveness and sustainability in mind.
Wunderlich offers the ELEPHANT for 199.90 €*, and a 5-year warranty is obligatory for the BMW accessory specialists‘ own products anyway. In addition, there is the model-specific mounting system.
*Prices may vary from country to country
Wunderlich BLAU - The new ELEPHANT is a prime example of how Wunderlich identifies sustainability issues and then implements them consistently throughout the entire organization.
The novel CORDURA® TrueLock™-fabric, which is used for the first time for the tank bag, consists of high-strength nylon 6.6 multi-filament nylon fibers produced through an extrusion process. In this continuous process, the added color is essentially „locked“ into the fiber and firmly bound. This eliminates the need for downstream, strenuous dyeing and washing processes. The process developed by CORDURA® inventor INVISTA to produce CORDURA® TrueLock™ thus conserves resources by reducing the use of water and energy. Simultaneously, it reduces CO2 emissions, increases durability, service life, and durable properties. The new fabric is further optimized and includes excellent color stability, color vibrancy and UV stability. Fading and abrasion resistance have also been further improved with the product.
Wunderlich has dispensed the plastic packaging and supplies the ELEPHANT in a matching, waterproof, and versatile Wunderlich luggage bag (44000-xxx). The cost of the bag is covered by Wunderlich. The pack sack can be used on exciting trips in the future while also preserving the environment.
Wunderlich BLAU is our corporate initiative to strengthen sustainability. Using this method, BMW specialists succeed in reducing the ecological footprint while fundamentally improving quality and functionality.
At a Glance:
20603-000 – Tank bag »ELEPHANT« - fits almost all BMW motorcycle models
- New, sleek, functional design, recognizable by the two side pockets and discreet blue applications
- Produced in a sustainable process
- An innovative and versatile top accessory pouch holder system comparable to the military MOLLE system
- Additional integrated elastic luggage net quickly and easily accessible
- Optimal size and use of space, flexible in size to suit individual needs (15 - 23 liters)
- The shape-stabilizing, padded insert (PE) perfectly protects the contents while preventing bulging or flapping at high speeds
- In addition, two generous side pockets, ergonomically positioned for easy access and inclined towards the rider, with protective, elastic, and reflective elements
- The inside of the lid has a flap for attaching the extremely practical Wunderlich Organizer, which holds all important travel documents and papers within easy reach (Art. No. 20680-000)
- Blue lining, which forms a contrasting background in a proven manner, against which even small travel items are visible
- All zippers are water-resistant and equipped with ergonomically shaped, easy-to-grip blue zippers that are easy to operate even with gloves on
- Reliable waterproof cable grommet for electrical wires, such as a smartphone charging cable, etc.
- The model-specific base plate (please order model-specific) is attached to the bike in a few simple steps and securely holds the tank bag using a quick-release fastener
- Secure hold and protection of the paint using the proven Wunderlich system bracket
- An ingenious quick-release fastener that allows you to attach and detach in seconds, even with gloves on
- Additional with offroad use capabilities
- Easy access to the fuel filler cap (hinged)
- Particularly adhesive underbody material that hugs the tank and prevents slippage and protects against scratches
- Carrying system: The tank bag can be used as a backpack/ shoulder bag with the included carrying straps
- Wunderlich BLAU: Improved, innovative fabric with sustainable properties. The ELEPHANT is delivered environmentally friendly in the matching, waterproof and versatile Wunderlich luggage bag. This is how we can help preserve the environment together
- CORDURA® TrueLock™, UV-stable and water-repellent finish, impregnated with fluorocarbon, high-strength, abrasion-resistant
- Length: 31 cm
- Width: 30 cm
- Height: 20 cm (extended 29 cm)
- Wunderlich design. Functional and integrated.
- Wunderlich BLAU. Sustainable product.
- 60 days return policy
- 5 years warranty
- Made in Europe
Wunderlich Tank bag »ELEPHANT«
Wunderlich Interactive Showroom