The Conference Programme is complemented with Parallel Events that present around 100 additional contributions. They are jointly organized with major international organisations like EC-JRC, ENEA, ETA-Florence and the EU PV Technology Platform as well as IRENA, and offer a deep insight into specific topics along the most recent technology, market and business trends.
A short outline of Parallel Events topics:
- Competitiveness, soft costs and new business cases for PV
- Reaching out for opportunities in BIPV - market, policies and BIPV development drivers
- Reaching out for opportunities in BIPV - technology and industry developments
- For solar PV, the future is here today - but where will future cost reductions come from?
- PHOTOVOLTAICS | FORMS | LANDSCAPES: Beauty and power of designed Photovoltaics
- Novel solutions for a high PV penetration in EU electrical networks with lower LCOE
For more information please visit: https://www.photovoltaic-conference.com