Overview of innovations and improvements in MAXQDA 2020:
- Memo Manager: A new memo workspace to search, filter & create memos
- MAXMaps 3.0: Six new models & increased interactivity for our popular mind mapping tool
- Data Archiving: Archive your data with a new single-click function. A clear and simple to understand folder and file structure is then generated that contains all your collected data – optionally also as a compressed ZIP file
- Redesigned Retrieved Segments Window: New display options add more information to the data display
- Literature Reviews made easier: You can now import full articles along with your bibliographical data
- Import Transcripts from New Sources: Transcript sources include AmberScript, TEMI, Trint, f4, f5transkript, Transana, Rev.com, and more
- New Code System Features: One-click subcode, drag & drop merge, code frequency settings and more to save time when building and refining your codes
- Line and Paragraph Numbering in Texts: Switch back and forth between line or paragraph numbering and quote your sources the way you want
- Open Coding Mode: Perfect for researchers using the grounded theory approach
- Interactive Summary Explorer: Compare all of the summaries associated with a code and quickly jump back to the original source
- Document Map: New visual tool - cluster cases to analyze differences and similarities
- New Paraphrase Features: New Paraphrase Matrix, you can now also paraphrase images and print paraphrases
To accompany the release, VERBI Software is also publishing new free teaching and learning materials, such as video tutorials, webinars, and the MAXQDA 2020 Online Manual.
MAXQDA is a world-leading software package for qualitative and mixed methods research. Analyze all kinds of data – from texts to images and audio/video files, websites, tweets, focus group discussions, survey responses, and much more. Developed by and for researchers, MAXQDA is at once powerful and easy-to-use, innovative and user-friendly, as well as the only leading QDA software that is 100% identical on Windows and Mac.