Contents of the new regulation EU 2018/848:
- Simplification of production rules by repealing exemptions
- Expansion of the control system through stricter precautionary measures and robust risk-oriented controls along the entire supply chain
- Compliance with common rules for producers in third countries and in the EU
- The scope of the organic farming rules is extended to a broader list of products (e.g. salt, cork, beeswax, mate, vine leaves, palm hearts) and additional production rules (e.g. deer, rabbit and poultry).
- Facilitation of certification for small farmers through new system formation of group certification
- The introduction of a harmonized approach is necessary to reduce the potential risk of pesticide contamination.
Our Tentamus laboratories carry out these tests on a regular basis. We provide you with fast and reliable results within 24h. Get in touch!