Aware of the importance that ENAC has for our customers, we continue to pursue the goal of expanding our accredited analytical services and always offer the confidence and the technical guarantee in our analysis. For this reason, our technical team has been working for more than a year on the implementation of the new methods and technical requirements demanded by ENAC for the accreditation of nutritional tests.
On March 15, the ENAC Accreditation Commission informed Laboratorio Kudam about the extension of the technical accreditation scope for the following nutritional tests for meat, fish, cereals, fruits, vegetables and convenience products:
- Moisture, ash and fats by gravimetry
- Sodium by ICP-MS
- Total and individual sugars (fructose, glucose, sucrose, maltose and lactose) by ion chromatography with amperometric detector
- Total and individual saturated fatty acids (Arachidic Acid, Behenic Acid, Butyric Acid, Capric Acid, StearicAcid, Lauric Acid, Lignoceric Acid, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Pentadecanoic Acid, Tricosanoic Acid, Tridecanoic Acid, Undecanoic Acid) by gas chromatography with flame ionization detector (CG- FID)
- Nitrogen / protein by thermal conductivity (Dumas method)
- Arsenic in fruit and vegetables, juices, oils and fats, cereals, legumes and their flours and wines.
- Cadmium and lead for
For more information about our new analytical services, you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 966 766 403 / 622 627 013.