9100 Herisau, ch
+41 (71) 3548501
Sibanye-Stillwater Mineral Resources and Mineral Reserves - Competent Persons RelationshipsJohannesburg, )
• For the United States Region operations, the lead Competent Person designated in terms of the SAMREC Code, who takes responsibility for the reporting of the Stillwater and East Boulder Mineral Resources and Mineral Reserves, is Brent LaMoure. Brent is a former permanent employee of Sibanye-Stillwater and is currently a Contract Ore Reserve Manager to the company.
• For the Mineral Resource estimation of the projects in the Americas’, the Competent Persons are Stanford Foy (Altar and Rio Grande) and Rodney N Thomas (Marathon). Stan is a former Sibanye-Stillwater employee, a current full-time employee of Aldebaran Resources Inc. and a consultant to Sibanye-Stillwater. Rodney is a full-time employee of; and the designated Competent Person for Generation Mining Limited.
• For the Southern African Platinum operations, the lead Competent Person designated in terms of the SAMREC Code, who takes responsibility for the reporting of the SA Platinum operations Mineral Resources and Mineral Reserves, is Andrew Brown. Andrew is a full-time, permanent employee of Sibanye-Stillwater.
• For the Southern African Gold operations, the lead Competent Person designated in terms of the SAMREC Code, with responsibility for the reporting of the SA Gold Operations Mineral Resources and Mineral Reserves, is Gerhard Janse van Vuuren. Gerhard is a full-time, permanent employee of Sibanye-Stillwater.
• For the DRDGOLD, the company was reliant on external Competent Persons as follows: For the ERGO Mineral Resources the Competent Person designated in terms of SAMREC is Mr M Mudau, the Resource Geology Manager at the RVN Group. The Competent Person designated in terms of SAMREC who takes responsibility for the reporting of the surface Mineral Reserves, is Professor S Rupprecht, Principal Mining Engineer of the RVN Group. The Competent Person designated in terms of SAMREC who takes responsibility for the reporting of the Mineral Reserves for the Far West Gold Recoveries operation, is Mr Vaughn Duke of Sound Mining Proprietary Limited.
FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS
This announcement includes “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the “safe harbour” provisions of the United States Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements may be identified by the use of words such as “target”, “will”, “forecast”, “expect”, “potential”, “intend”, “estimate”, “anticipate”, “can” and other similar expressions that predict or indicate future events or trends or that are not statements of historical matters. The forward-looking statements set out in this announcement involve a number of known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors, many of which are difficult to predict and generally beyond the control of Sibanye-Stillwater, that could cause Sibanye-Stillwater’s actual results and outcomes to be materially different from historical results or from any future results expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements speak only as of the date of this announcement. Sibanye-Stillwater undertakes no obligation to update publicly or release any revisions to these forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date of this announcement or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events, save as required by applicable law.
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an firstname.lastname@example.org.