- Enriched historical, real-time and predictive analytics functionality
- Enhanced support of widespread IoT standards and protocols
- Improved deployment architecture supports use on local, server or Cloud platforms
- Seamless integration with the Digital Business Platform
Continuous Software Development Brings Significant Benefits to Apama Users Dr. Giles Nelson, senior vice president of Product Strategy and Marketing, Software AG, said: “We’re developing a new release every six months, which makes Apama the most comprehensive and competitive platform in the market for building applications that monitor, analyze and act on vast, fast-moving data streams. The new enhancements in this release will help business analysts monitor connected devices in the ‘Internet of Things’, operate across Cloud or on premises IT deployments, and, include predictive analytics.”
The new functionality in Apama 9.9 enhances support for numerous powerful applications, including market surveillance, fraud detection, predictive maintenance, smart logistics and a number of other Internet of Things and real-time marketing use cases.
Apama Powers Business Analysts and Data Scientists with all the Analytics Functionality Needed Nelson further noted: “The ability to predict what is likely to happen next is essential to satisfying customers, improving operations, finding fraud and beating the competition. Predictive analytics uses patterns found in historical and real-time data to indicate what is ahead. The addition of Apama and its historical, real-time and predictive analytics functionality dramatically enhances the capabilities of our Digital Business Platform and enables enterprises to identify and act on future risks and opportunities in terms of revenue, resources, output and more.”
Apama 9.9 Highlights Highlights of the new Apama 9.9 release include:
- Predictive Analytics – enables business analysts to identify significant events and take actions before they occur. For instance, better predicting when maintenance should happen enables organizations to fix their high value machines and equipment before failures actually occur and thus minimize the impact to their business;
- MQTT and AMQP Standards and Protocols – increased support for these key protocols enables easier integration with the Internet of Things;
- Apama Queries Designer – enables business analysts to develop Apama Queries within Software AG Designer more easily. Apama queries now include improved tooling with additional tooltips, simpler screen layouts, better on-screen representations of data, advanced expression editing and more informative error reporting.
- On premise or Cloud Deployment – support for Docker Containers helps Apama users to deploy and use the Apama platform consistently in on-premise and cloud environments
- Additional Apama 9.9 highlights can be found here: http://bit.ly/1KUSdHi
Apama: The Leading Streaming Analytics Platform The Apama platform has always been a leader in the event processing and streaming analytics market and its continued innovation enables enterprises to leverage real-time insights to identify and act on opportunities to stay ahead of the competition. As the world's number one streaming analytics platform, Apama has more than 200 deployments in Fortune 500 companies.
Apama Streaming Analytics platform Release 9.9 is shipping today.