The interoperability demonstration will involve more than 100 units across multiple machine tool manufacturers, controller manufacturers and application vendors. Silex will also exhibit the FBR-100AN at Murata Machinery’s booth during the EMO show, showcasing its functions to a wide range of visitors and vendors.
Booths at EMO Hannover 2019:
FANUC: Hall 9, Stand A50
Murata Machinery/Silex Technology: Hall 17, Stand A04
About the FBR-100AN OPC UA Model Prototype
FBR-100AN was made commercially available on April 2019. It is compatible with Fanuc’s CNC-equipped machine tools and supports the MTConnect communication function, an open protocol which has been widely adopted by machine tool manufacturers in the United States. Using of this product, machine tool manufacturers, system integrators, and their users can collect machine tool operation data in the factory and connect to a more sophisticated wired /wireless LAN system.
Features of FBR-100AN OPC UA
- Compatible with FANUC CNC equipment
- Equipped with OPC UA server function and compatible with umati information model (EMO 2019 interconnection demo specification)
- Supports multiple communication interfaces: Wired LAN x 2 / Wireless LAN x 1 (2.4 & 5GHz) / Serial x 1 / Digital input x 3 bit
- Weather Resistance for factory use: Operating temperature of -20 ℃ to 50 ℃ / Dust and Waterproof of IP53 / Other: Dealing with power supply surge, insulation, etc.
- Comes with Europe, Japan, USA and Canada certification
Silex Technology will leverage its “Absolutely Must Connect” technology to make the FBR-100AN a robust and reliable connectivity solution. Our mission is to partner with machine manufacturers, system integrators, and users to develop innovative solutions which address their smart factory connectivity initiatives.
* Company names and product names are registered trademarks or trademarks of each company.
* Specifications are subject to change without notice for improvement. The specifications listed are current as of August 2019.