- SFC Energy present direct methanol (DMFC) fuel cells and hydrogen (H2) fuel cell.
- Expert fair presentations on portable, mobile and stationary applications.
SFC Energy’s expanded fuel cell portfolio covers an attractive range of power classes and mission scenarios. SFC Energy’s direct methanol fuel cells feature up to 2.5 kW for portable, mobile and stationary industry, government, and clean energy applications. SFC Energy’s hydrogen fuel cells open up additional markets and uses in telecommunication and back-up power with a performance of up to 100 kW.
Like all DMFC fuel cells, SFC Energy’s hydrogen fuel cells are also exclusively made in Germany. To date, SFC Energy has sold over 41,000 fuel cells worldwide.
At Hanover Fair visitors can learn more about the SFC fuel cells and their applications in a number of expert presentations (all in hall 27):
- April 1, 14:40: Environmentally friendly power supply with fuel cells, Peter Podesser (CEO), Public Forum Hydrogen + Fuel Cells EUROPE
- April 2, 10:20: Environmentally friendly power supply with fuel cells for mobile and stationary applications – 20 years of experience and technology made in Germany, Björn Ledergerber (Vice President Consumer & Industry Business). VDMA Forum Integrated Energy
- April 2, 14:20: Flexible and cost-efficient energy solutions with EFOY fuel cells, Bettina Schindelka (Product Manager), Technical Forum Hydrogen + Fuel Cells EUROPE
SFC Energy presents the SFC portfolio of DMFC and H2 fuel cells at Hanover Fair, from April 1 to 5, at booth D45 in hall 27 (Hydrogen + Fuel Cells EUROPE).
Additional information on SFC Energy’s off-grid power portfolio for oil & gas, clean energy & mobility, industry and defense & security at www.sfc.com.