Mainzer Straße 120
66121 Saarbrücken, de
+49 (30) 23895 1620
SemVox Becomes paragon semvox - Alliance with paragon GmbH & Co. KGaA Strengthens Added Value and Innovative Strength
The shareholders of SemVox GmbH sell 82 percent of their shares to paragon GmbH & Co. KGaA / With this partnership, paragon further advances the development of the worldwide leading AI-based assistance technology
Under the company name paragon semvox, SemVox will be continued as an independent GmbH and form the new business division "Digital Assistance" of paragon. This deepens the value-added chain for SemVox AI technology, and by combining software and hardware from a single source, complete solutions in the area of HMI systems can be delivered, opening up new growth opportunities. paragon semvox continues to enable customers to develop their own intelligent assistants using the software platform developed by SemVox. By bundling competencies, the portfolio of integrative solutions is to be significantly expanded in the future.
As part of the alliance, the headquarters of paragon semvox will be relocated together with the paragon "Interior" division (currently in Bexbach, Saar) to a specially acquired building complex in Limbach-Kirkel (Saar) in order to provide new space and the best conditions for long-term growth. SemVox will provide employees with suitable logistical support to ensure that the new location can be reached conveniently. The relocation is expected to take place at the end of the year.
The sellers of the 82 percent share are, among others, the four founders of SemVox GmbH, the German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence based in Kaiserslautern and M. Ladendorf Beteiligung GmbH from Trier. After a 3-year term, the remaining 18 percent of the shares in the company still held by the four founders can be acquired by paragon GmbH & Co. KGaA.
SemVox GmbH was founded in 2008 as a spin-off of the German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence (Kaiserslautern). SemVox offers efficient and secure technologies and solutions for voice control, multimodal human-technology interaction and intelligent assistance systems based on artificial intelligence. With SemVox AI technology, integrators can also independently develop next-generation intelligent speech dialog systems and integrate them into their systems. SemVox solutions and technologies can be integrated directly on devices ("embedded") as well as in the intranet or in the cloud platform-independently. With over 150 person years of experience SemVox also supports its customers in the conception and development of their own language solutions and in the implementation of ideas for innovations.
More information can be found at www.semvox.de
About paragon gmbh & co. kgaa
paragon GmbH & Co. KGaA (ISIN DE0005558696), listed on the Regulated Market (Prime Standard) of Deutsche Börse AG in Frankfurt a.M., develops, produces and distributes future-oriented solutions in the field of automotive electronics. KGaA (ISIN DE0005558696) develops, produces and sells pioneering solutions in the fields of automotive electronics, body kinematics and electromobility. In the Electronics segment, the portfolio of the market-leading direct supplier to the automotive industry includes innovative air quality management, modern display systems and connectivity solutions as well as high-end acoustic systems. In the Mechanics segment, paragon develops and produces active mobile aerodynamic systems. The Group is also active in the fast-growing electromobility segment with its subsidiary Voltabox AG (ISIN DE000A2E4LE9), which is also listed on the regulated market (Prime Standard) of Deutsche Börse AG in Frankfurt a.M., using lithium-ion battery systems developed and marketed in-house. In addition to its headquarters in Delbrück (North Rhine-Westphalia), paragon GmbH & Co. KGaA and its subsidiaries maintain locations in Suhl (Thuringia, Germany).
More information can be found at www.paragon.ag
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an firstname.lastname@example.org.