Am Postanger 18
83671 Benediktbeuern, de
+49 (8806) 9578931
Preview for the print media for Seica SpA for SMT Nuremberg, Booth 249, Hall 7Strambino, Italy, )
Seica Firefly Selective Soldering System On display at SMT Nuremberg will be Seica's Firefly laserbased selective soldering system. Over the past few years this new technology has been making inroads also into the military sector where, due to contract obligations or restrictions on redesigns, there has been regained interest in new, effective soldering solutions.
Due to the fine pitch solder capability of Seica's laser system, when new production builds are being contracted out, some of the previously difficult solder operations are being reviewed against the latest solder process technology. This not only improves the quality of the finished product to the end user but can also improve efficiency and costs to the contract manufacturer or OEM. Companies look at ways to reduce costs so it is worth reconsidering the new automated solder process associated with laser technology.
Being one of the top notch soldering systems currently on the market, here are the latest innovative features of the system:
- Uses leadfree solder
- Board and components are soldered correctly, without undesirable thermal stress
- Laser technology allows a noncontact soldering process
- The accuracy of the thermal process ensures high quality of solder joints
- High level of process flexibility in all applications
- Can solder a wide range of components; i.e. through hole components, pin grid array, odd form components, RF shielding and connectors
Pilot V8 Flying Prober
The Pilot V8 represents the latest frontier in flying probe test technology and is the complete solution for those who want maximum performance: the highest test speed, low to medium volume, test coverage and flexibility, for prototyping, manufacturing, or repairing any type of board. We will demonstrate the latest updates on Pilot V8 on video at SMT.
With 8 electrical flying test probes (4 on each side), 2 Openfix flying probes (1 on each side), 2 power flying probes (1 on each side) and 2 CCD cameras (1 on each side), the Pilot V8 has 14 mobile resources available to test the UUT, all included in a vertical, very compact and robust architecture, making Pilot V8 unique in its genre.
The system also includes statistic functions and procedures of the retest of the failures.
Aiming to further enrich its range of solutions for the test and repair of electronic boards, Seica, in partnership with Temento Systems, has developed the FlyScan module as a new approach to the integration of the boundary scan technique and flying probe test systems. The true innovation of FlyScan is today available on the complete line of Pilot/Aerial flying probe testers, it's full integration at the core system level, ensuring the following capabilities at a competitive price:
- Automatic generation of the test program in a single software environment (Seica VIVA)
- Automatic creation of the boundary scan program also for nets which are not of the JTAG type, using the "extended test" function and the flying probes to transform them into "JTAG testable" nets
- Automatic elimination of test redundancies
- Automatic fault diagnostics, with realtime generation of additional tests executed by the flying probes for the specific identification of the faulty component.
- A single test report in the VIVA environment
- Management of the faults detected by the boundary scan test in the Seica Repair Station environment
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an firstname.lastname@example.org.