50858 Koeln, de
Hans Peter Oswald
+49 (221) 2571213
The benefits of co-domains
Introduction of second level co-domains(PresseBox) ( Koeln, )
These days, branding your online presence is more important than ever before. Whether you run a start-up in your basement, a personal blog in your spare time or a multi-billion-dollar corporation – you need a credible domain name that tells people who you are and what you’re all about.
Associated globally with the words “COmpany,” “COrporation” and “COmmerce” – the co-domains domain is easy to recognize, simple to remember and flexible to use. And that makes it the perfect platform for today’s socially networked individuals and entrepreneurs to create communities, share content, and to connect, communicate and collaborate online.
The Key Benefits of co-domains
- co-domain is a truly global, recognizable and credible domain
- co-domain gives businesses and brands the chance to create a worldwide footprint
- co-domain is relevant to individuals, businesses and organizations
- co-domain is meaningful, memorable and intuitive to use for people around the world
- co-domain appeals to today’s socially-networked individuals and entrepreneurs
If you have not been successfull at .com, you take a co-domain.
With new liberalized policies in place, the Sunrise Process allows trademark holders to apply for the co-domains domain names corresponding with their trademarks before the registration of domain names under the co-domains TLD is open to the public at large. With industry-leading technology, enhanced security and unprecedented rights protection mechanisms – co-domains is poised to become the world’s next premier web address.
The Sunrise Process is divided into two sub-phases for Trademarks registered on or before July 30, 2008:
1. Local Sunrise A for Colombian Registered Trademarks
2. Global Sunrise B for Trademarks registered in any country*
New co-domains Registry Policies
- Any person or entity in the world can register co-domains domains
- There are no domicile or burdensome documentation requirements
- The registration period is between 1 and 5 years, subject to renewal
- You can easily transfer your domain names
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an email@example.com.