Let aero-domains boost your aviation business
Not only will the aero-domain remove you from the anonymity of traditional domain names such as .com and country specific domain names, it can help you:
* Protect your identity: through registration of your company name, main products and services, you can protect your online identity
* Promote your business focus: the .aero domain is exclusive to the aviation industry; an email or web address with an aero-domain name immediately identifies you as a key industry player.
The aero-domain can provide you with online marketing opportunities that will help boost your business:
* Promote your products and services: With individual, aviation specific domain names for various products and services, you can more effectively promote each of those offerings.
* Track advertising: Through use of individual domain names for products and services, or a domain name unique to a promotional activity, you can track the success of a particular campaign more readily.
* Increase your Internet presence: Having a focused domain name can help optimize your website for search engines and build traffic!
Registration in .aero is not available to everyone. Unlike generic TLDs, the aero
-domains apply a process which ensures that each registrant is a valid aviation community member -- a process that safeguards .aero’s exclusivity and integrity and communicates a unique identity.
The aero-domain helps you to increase your visibility with a listing in the .aero online directory, a comprehensive online guide to all aero-domain registrants. Valuable and easy to use this resource will help companies and organizations to locate precise and detailed information about aviation services and products within a directory covering 100 subdivisions of 19 categories, each specific to aviation. Listing in the directory is only available to .aero registered domain name