100 Hammersmith road
2012 European Net Promoter Conference approaches as iconic brands prepare to share best practices for delivering an excellent customer experience
Dell, Virgin Media, Nokia, ING and others showcase business improvements and insights from their Net Promoter programmes(PresseBox) ( London, )
Leading global brands such as Dell, Virgin Media, Nokia, ING, Aviva, Symantec, Thomson Reuters, Life Financial and Colt have already signed up to present and share best practices.
- Dell will be talking about their employee NPS programme and how it has impacted their customer NPS
- Virgin Media will be speaking about how to keep the business focused on the customer whilst improving the bottom line
- Aviva will be showing us how they're building a differentiated customer experience plus many more case studies
As a result, venue capacity is running out rapidly and a record attendance is expected.
About the 2012 European Net Promoter Conference:
- Delegates can take their Net Promoter knowledge to an entirely new level as some of the world's biggest brands will showcase business improvements by implementing Net Promoter as a discipline
- Keynote addresses from industry guru's Fred Reichheld and Joseph Jaffe, author of Flip the Funnel and Don Peppers, founding partner of Peppers & Rogers Group
- Exclusive interviews, presentations, case studies, press releases, images, blogs and podcasts are available before, during and after the event
For more information on the European Net Promoter Conference 2012, including speakers, dates and registration please visit here.
Exclusive access to loyalty legends
The first 50 people to register before May 15 will receive an invitation to attend an exclusive lunchtime Q&A with Fred Reichheld while the next 50 to register will be invited to the exclusive breakfast Q&A with Joseph Jaffe.
Welcome to Social NPS® - Our Advanced Workshop
Satmetrix is inviting everyone to attend a special pre-conference Social NPS Advanced Workshop on 12-13 June to explore new techniques for customer experience programmes in the Social Media age and to accelerate the NPS knowledge to a new level. This two-day workshop on Social NPS does not require a Net Promoter Associate Certification and will include a half-day introduction on the first day for those not certified. Please visit the website for all pricing details and to register to these events.
Media attendance and publication giveaways
Your free pass
Satmetrix has ensured that there are a number of conference passes reserved for media to attend and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. This allocation is already running out fast from repeat attendance from 2011. We would be happy to help arrange interviews with key spokespeople, brands and Net Promoter experts.
Competitions for your readers
We have also allocated a number of passes for competition giveaways, a standard pass costs £1345 if you believe your readers would be keen to have a chance to win a pass to the European Net Promoter Conference 2012, please contact Matt Manners to agree to competition details, contact details below.
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an firstname.lastname@example.org.