During proof testing, the fiber is typically payed off, tested by loading the fiber between two capstans with a particular force and is then taken-up with a dancer. In order to meet the requirements of specialty fibers, special attention has been paid to high-quality take-ups and pay-offs, flexible configurations, quick set-ups, easy operation, and maintenance. A top performance level is reached by efficient servo motors, high accuracy tension sensors, and purpose to special design dancerwhich guarantee effective winding at high speeds. A cutting plan can be keyed in to the unit so that it stops when desired length is reached.
When designing the OFC35SF we have put a special focus on ergonomics and ease of use as well as on safe and comfortable use of the machine. For example, the threading mode and fiber clamp of the take-up make the set-up very easy. The operator then only needs to change full reels in the pay-off and empty reels in the take-up. It is a system that is easy to handle and it fulfills international proof testing standards.
- Speed 300 m/min
- Tensile Pulling Force (machine) 5 – 50 N
- Fiber diameter (glass) at 100 kpsi tension 0.100 – 0.300 mm
- Bending wheel diameter 10 – 75 mm
- Number of Bending Directions 8
- Tensile Pulling Force (machine) 0.8 – 5.0 N
- Fiber diameter (glass) at 100 kpsi tension 0.040 – 0.100 mm