Interim Report 2010
RoodMicrotec N.V. recovers according to plan
Highlights first half 2010
- Strong sales growth in first half 2010 in test and supply chain management (see sales development diagram).
- Reduction of net interestbearing debts by approx. 7% or € 334,000 compared to yearend 2009
- Cash flow improvement from -EUR 90,000 to EUR 561,000.
- 2.8% reduction of labour costs.
- EUR 1.0 million refinancing.
- Ongoing market growth in the fables segment.
- Significant rise of equipment load of part of the equipment.
- Temporary lower gross margin (approx. 75%) in the first half.
Financial highlights first half 2010
- 32% sales increase to EUR 7.328 million (H1 2009: EUR 5.547 million)
- Operating result before depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) improved to EUR 775,000 (H1 2009: EUR 127,000).
- Net result improved from EUR 1.149 million negative to EUR 278,000 negative.
More information: see attachment.