- CSPs are increasingly transforming their networks into virtualized data centers. However, in order to handle the massive growth in data traffic, they need to be able to scale their networks efficiently to handle the resulting high throughput requirements and dynamic network requests.
- Rohde & Schwarz Cybersecurity and Radisys have built a high-performance networking and security solution comprised of Rohde & Schwarz Cybersecurity’s R&S Traffic Analytics Solution and Radisys’ FlowEngine™ TDE-2000. This high-performance solution is designed to deliver real-time traffic classification and load balancing capabilities to rapidly analyze traffic and steer it through the network at line-rate speeds, while offering increased security and an enhanced user experience to subscribers on the network.
- Deploying R&S Traffic Analytics that is using the high-performance DPI engine R&S® PACE 2 enables CSP to analyze complex traffic that contains multiple layers of tunnels, labels and control protocols in order to get very granular but anonymous subscriber behavior insights.
- Leveraging a spine-and-leaf or appliance architecture and 1RU form factor, Radisys’ FlowEngine TDE-2000 delivers industry-leading density with up to 2 Tbps L2/L3 and 600 Gbps of advanced packet processing to support future traffic growth driven by 5G and IoT applications.
- Targeted at service providers throughout Europe, the solution supports:
- Significantly better network utilization with intelligent load balancing
- More efficient network operations with real-time traffic analytics
- Greater speed and agility to introduce new security services
- Improved end user experience for new services and average revenue per user (ARPU)
“Radisys is pleased to partner with Rohde & Schwarz Cybersecurity to deliver a high-performance solution that solves service providers’ scalability challenges,” said Neeraj Patel, vice president and general manager, Software and Services Solutions, Radisys. “Together, we’re able to support European CSPs’ increasing demands for more agile, secure and easily deployable solutions for their virtualized networks and Radisys’ industry-leading FlowEngine complements Rohde & Schwarz Cybersecurity’s solutions in supporting those demands.”
Product Brochures: R&S Traffic Analytics Solution - R&S Net Reporter and R&S Net Sensor
Product Data Sheet: FlowEngine TDE-2000
Radisys, a global leader in open telecom solutions, enables service providers to drive disruption with new open architecture business models. Radisys’ innovative disaggregated and virtualized enabling technology solutions leverage open reference architectures and standards, combined with open software and hardware to power business transformation for the telecom industry, while its world-class services organization delivers systems integration expertise necessary to solve communications and content providers’ complex deployment challenges. For more information, visit www.Radisys.com.