The program will include, among others:
- Auction system for RES: – legal basis regulating the support systems for RES, – European Union regulations, – relevant executive acts, – documentation relating to the auction system, – project profitability in the auction system, – how to prepare in order to place the offer, – selection of the parameters allowing to win the auction, – formal requirements for the auction offer, – content of the auction offer, – reference prices - commentary by industry chambers, – different registration stages, – criteria for final decision, premises for cancelling the auction, reasons for rejecting the offer.
- Public support for RES: – public support acceptable by European Union, – Polish regulations regarding the maximum of public support, – public support in the RES Act, – horizontal public support for RES, – examples of calculating the maximum public support for RES when placing the auction offer, – subsidies for RES - national and EU resources.
- RES microinstallations: – investments financing, – prosumer program, – feed-in tariffs, – off-grid or on-grid installation, – choice of optimal technology.
***We are planning the participation of guests from abroad, therefore, together with REECO Poland, we will provide simultaneous translation.
The seminar will be held during the International Trade Fair for Renewable Energy Sources and Energy Efficiency „InEnerg”, in the VIP section of the Municipal Stadium in Wrocław, situated on Aleja Śląska 1.
The cost of participation in the conference
- 196,80 EUR Registrations until 29.02.2016 r.
- 246,00 EUR Registrations up to 29.02.2016 r.
- 196,80 EUR Price with code
- 123,00 EUR Students with valid ID
Conference registration: http://www.inenerg.com/