RAMPF’s liquid material portfolio encompasses a large selection of high-performance products for various processes and applications. With outstanding consistency and quality, as well as a wide range of handling, curing, and performance properties, the polyurethanes open up unparalleled possibilities for the casting of models, prototypes, and low-volume production parts for theme parks and specialty tooling.
The company’s leading position on the market is consolidated by its close and trusting collaboration with customers. Mark Davidson, Head of Sales & Marketing at RAMPF Group, Inc. – “Our chemists develop customized systems or adapt existing products quickly and economically. With a dedicated team of experts, RAMPF proactively supports customers in the development and manufacture of products, maximizing quality and minimizing time-to-market.”
The highlights at Waterpark Association Show 2021:
- RAKU® TOOL InnoClear™ OC-5090 – The semi-flexible elastomer produces water-clear prototypes and initial parts via automated meter-mix dispensing, hand casting, or vacuum casting. The material exhibits excellent physical properties after RT cure, outstanding optical clarity, and superior gap filling properties.
- RAKU® TOOL IE Series™ – The easy-to-process, low-viscosity resins exhibit rapid green strength, excellent tear strength, elongation, and low viscosity. This includes products ranging from flexible to rigid and are industry favorites for the hand casting of prototypes and parts. Several products are also suited for mass casting and color matching.
- Medical and electronic devices and housings
- Automotive interior parts, under-hood components, and fascia
- Abrasion-resistant parts and linings
- Medical and veterinary demonstration models
- High-clarity lenses and pillow optics
- Taxidermy reproductions
- Equipment seals, gaskets, and O-rings
- Material handling nests and fixtures
- Sporting equipment
- Military training and safety equipment