ICY BOX resolves this problem with the IB-DK2102-C, and provides users with a versatile solution. Its high-quality aluminium finish and design are striking, since the modern DockingStation can also be used as a base for a notebook. This raises the mobile computer on the rear side, and enables a more ergonomic working. Additionally, no space is lost on the desk surface.
The ICY BOX IB-DK2102-C is connected via USB Type-C™ and offers eleven additional ports. The three graphic interfaces HDMI®, Mini DisplayPort™ and VGA are particularly worth mentioning here, two of which can run simultaneously.
ICY BOX IB-DK2102-C features:
- Three video interfaces (HDMI®, Mini DisplayPort™ and VGA)
- Supports 4k@30 Hz resolutions in single mode (HDMI®, Mini DisplayPort™)
- Dual monitor function – two monitors can be used simultaneously in expansion mode (Windows® only)
- Three USB 3.0 Type-A ports; data transfer rates up to 5 Gbit/s
- One Type-C™ interface for Power Delivery 2.0 up to 60 W (20 V@3 A)
- SD and microSD (UHS-I) card readers for the two most common card formats
- 3.5 mm combo audio connector (microphone in / audio out)
- Gigabit LAN RJ45 interface, supports 10/100/1000 Mbps bandwidths
The two DockingStations are available immediately at a price of € 119,- (ICY BOX IB-DK2102-C, RRP) and € 49,- (ICY BOX IB-DK4021-CPD, RRP) in well-assorted specialist shops.