Metering technology and water treatment
- The DULCODES LP UV system, specially designed for use in the food and beverage industry, complies with Hygienic Design, is CIP-capable and equipped with FDA-compliant materials. It belongs to the series of ProMinent UV systems that are the only ones certified according to the new DIN:19294 2020-08 test standard.
- The DULCODOS metering system is used for metering chemicals with high precision. It has a modular design and can be used flexibly in a wide range of applications. The stainless steel version is ready for connection and can therefore be used immediately in the food and beverage sector.
- The motor-driven diaphragm metering pump Sigma in hygienic design enables precise and hygienic metering. All materials of the pump unit that come into contact with the media are designed to be physiologically harmless in accordance with FDA and EN Directive 1935/2004.
- With the new radar level sensor DULCOLEVEL, we offer a complete solution for chemical management in combination with the secure IIoT platform DULCONNEX and a convenient app configuration.
- Safe storage, emptying and uninterrupted metering of chemicals: This is easily achieved with DULCODOS SAFE-IBC, a special metering and emptying station for intermediate bulk containers (IBC) with almost complete residual emptying.
- The DFXa and DFYa peristaltic metering pumps offer precise metering of viscous and solids-containing media up to 410l/h. A matching FDA-compliant hose is available for the beverage and food industry.
- With our new Smart Support solution, our service experts can quickly and easily look at our customers' equipment, even if we are not on site. Thanks to video chat and live transmission, we explain smartly and efficiently how to fix a problem.