10115 Berlin, de
+49 (241) 4003-168
PHOTON's 8th Solar Silicon Conference: Where will silicon prices go?Aachen, )
At PHOTON's 8th Solar Silicon Conference, we've once again invited the world's premier silicon suppliers to discuss supply and demand, prices, and production technologies. We aim to answer the following questions:
- With demand for solar systems picking up considerably, how will the ratio of supply and demand for silicon change in the near term?
- Will the strong demand for PV systems have an effect on silicon prices?
- Does it make sense for companies to sign longterm contracts again, or is it better to rely on spotmarket silicon when spot prices remain slightly lower than contract prices?
- Is it still a good idea for mid- and upstream PV companies to begin producing their own silicon?
- Is there still a need to consider upgraded metallurgical solar silicon (UMG-Si) or other potential breakthrough technologies?
To take a look at the conference agenda, please go to: www.photon-expo.com/...
Who should attend:
PHOTON's 8th Solar Silicon Conference is the global platform for discussion on the latest on silicon feedstock for the PV industry. It addresses executives, technologists, and sales and marketing experts from silicon suppliers and silicon users, such as ingot/wafer/cell manufacturers.
For registration, please go to: www.photon-expo.com/... Registration for PHOTON's 8th Solar Silicon Conference includes conference entry on April 27, food and beverages during the event, and conference documentation, as well as access to the event party on April 28. The registration fee is 740 euros (PHOTON International subscribers pay just 640 euros).
The 8th Solar Silicon Conference on April 27 is one of a series of six conferences (Solar Silicon, PV Inverters, PV Investors, c-Si Production Equipment, Thin-Film Production Equipment, Solar Electric Utilities). A 10percent discount applies when purchasing tickets for three or more conferences. All prices are before taxes.
The 8th Solar Silicon Conference will be held in conjunction with PHOTON's Photovoltaic Technology Show 2010 Europe, a trade fair for companies offering manufacturing equipment, material needed for producing solar silicon, ingots, wafers, cells and solar modules, final products all along the value chain, and BOS components (www.photon-expo.com/...).
I look forward to seeing you at the 8th Solar Silicon Conference in Stuttgart soon.
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an email@example.com.