- ARINC 600, 4 MCU housing with status display
- Intel Core i7, quad-core processor
- 16-port managed Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- CompactPCI Serial technology
- 2 rugged hot-plug HDD/SSD shuttles with locking support
- 2 antenna interfaces for WiFi and/or 3G/4G cellular interfaces
- 2 USB 3.0 interfaces for fast data loading
- Multipurpose OLED graphic display
- Display port, USB 3.0, GB Ethernet and 2 SIM card slots accessible via the front flap
- Qualified according to DO-160G
The extremely robust, ARINC 600-conform and conduction cooled housing for the MP70S contains equally robust electronics, which are based on CompactPCI Serial. It exclusively uses firmly soldered components and does not need any sensitive and maintenance-prone cables. Due to the open CompactPCI Serial standard, the system also provides scalable performance, flexible I/O configuration and long-term availability.
The heart of the DO-160G tested and immediately application-ready MP70S, is a powerful Intel Core i7 processor, which perfectly prepares the airborne server, along with an integrated 16 port Ethernet switch and a storage capacity of up to 1.8 TB, for data intensive processing and networking tasks.
The integrated 16 port carrier grade Ethernet switch plus two hot-pluggable HDD/SSD shuttles guarantee, for example, reliable and uninterruptible passenger entertainment.
To connect to legacy aircraft equipment, the MP70S provides an interface for ARINC 429 and ARINC 717, as well as a discrete I/O. Two antenna interfaces enable WiFi- or 3G/4G-based data transmission.
Two USB 3.0 interfaces allow fast data upload and are, as with all other interfaces, easy accessible via the front flap of MP70S. A OLED status display completes the functionality of this robust network server.