Why is GMP so important? GMP protects patients. GMP ensures that medicinal products are of uncompromised high quality. Compliance with these quality standards is imperative during the manufacture, processing, packaging and storage of medicinal products. Even small errors can have disastrous consequences. So every employee needs to understand GMP and must know, follow and act according to GMP.
GMP-Fundamentals is written especially for new employees and anyone who has to familiarise as quickly as possible with the subject of GMP.
Some GMP topics are:
- Purpose and basic pharmaceutical terms of GMP
- Laws, licenses and inspections
- Responsibility and hygiene of personnel
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and documentation
- Quality Control
- Good Distribution Practice (GDP)
GMP Fundamentals – A Step-by-Step Guide
138 pages ISBN: 978-3-943267-42-6
29.90 € plus VAT and shipping costs 34.90 USD plus tax and shipping costs
29.90 € plus VAT
34.90 USD plus tax
Available at www.gmp-publishing.com