The L-CUBE houses powerful pulsed laser diodes, available in three wavelengths: 850 nm (up to 10 W), 905 nm (up to 200 W), and 1550 nm (up to 40 W).
Both the power and the pulse length between 30 ns and 150 ns can be flexibly adjusted, either via rotary potentiometers directly at the housing or digitally on the computer via an RS232 port. This provides great leeway in picking the device parameters and also makes it possible to vary certain parameters during operation.
Another advantage of the L-CUBE is the costs that are saved during the development and testing phase: with a single pulsed laser module, a wide range of pulse duration and pulse power combinations can be achieved.
OEM versions and custom modules of all CUBE models are available upon request.
More Information http://www.lasercomponents.com/de-en/product/pulsed-laser-diode-modules/
- Optics & Photonics Sweden, Oct, 28 - 29, 2015, Alba Nova University, Stockholm, Sweden
- Elmia Subcontractor, Nov, 10 - 13, 2015, Jönkping, Sweden
- BiOS 2016, Feb, 13-14, 2016, Moscone Center, San Francsicso, USA, Booth 939
- Photonics West 2016, Feb, 16 - 18 , Moscone Center, San Francsicso, USA, Booth 2023
- DCS 2016, Apr, 19 - 21, 2016, Baltimore Convention Center, USA
- analytica, May, 10-13, 2016, Messe München, Germany Booth, A2.500
- Sensor + Test, 10. - 12. Mai 2016, Messe Nürnberg, Germany, Hall 1, Booth 256