The individual panels are approximately 25 cm wide, are movable due to the hinges they are equipped with on both sides, and are available for delivery at any height requested.
The honeycomb-like surface structure absorbs and disperses laser radiation. This material is suited for all standard wavelengths and certified according to DIN EN 12254.
By applying the same assembly material used in the SLC-250WB textile curtains, different configurations (L forms and U forms) can be implemented. Laser protective windows can also be integrated into the panels on an optional basis.
The protection levels of the EVER-GUARD® curtains correspond to those of the PT-EVG material used in metal screens, the power density is 12 MW/m².
- Optics & Photonics Sweden, Oct, 28 - 29, 2015, Alba Nova University, Stockholm, Sweden
- Elmia Subcontractor, Nov, 10 - 13, 2015, Jönkping, Sweden
- BiOS 2016, Feb, 13-14, 2016, Moscone Center, San Francsicso, USA, Booth 939
- Photonics West 2016, Feb, 16 - 18 , Moscone Center, San Francsicso, USA, Booth 2023
- DCS 2016, Apr, 19 - 21, 2016, Baltimore Convention Center, USA
- analytica, May, 10-13, 2016, Messe München, Germany Booth, A2.500
- Sensor + Test, 10. - 12. Mai 2016, Messe Nürnberg, Germany, Hall 1, Booth 256