What is RPP?
Random Pattern Projector (RPP) is a divergent dot matrix pattern of N x N pixels with a ratio of bright and dark pixels of approximately 10 %. Each bright pixel is surrounded by at least 8 dark pixels with no contact between bright pixels.
The bright pixels distribution is pseudo-random and the pattern is symmetric with respect to the center. Multiple laser projectors can be tiled to obtain a larger area while maintaining the same random pattern.
Features for machine vision:
- Industrial design
- Etched in glass diffractive optic
- Externally focusable
- High Pointing and Power stability
- ESD, Overvoltage & Over temperature protected
- Up to 2 year warranty
- 635 to 1550 nm
- Up to 200 mW optical power
- On/Off Switch
- Operation LED
- Adjustable optical power
- Protected against ESD-, Over-Temperature, Over-Voltage and wrong polarity
- 3D Machine Vision
- Movement detection
- Volume measurement
- Measurement and detection of structures, geometrics, edges, holes, groves, scratches, etc.