MTS-2000 Mini OTDR with Quad-Modul
The MTS-2000 is a handheld modular test set for the installation, turn-up and maintenance of optical fibers across Entreprise, Metro and FTTx/Access point-to-point or point-to-multipoint networks (PONs).
• Hands-free testing. Hands-free case optimizing productivity whether the task is "up poles or down holes" and ensuring all the essential fiber test tools are close at hand comes standard and makes daily work for technicians easier.
• Built for simplicity. Simple interface and one-touch button operation ensures straightforward use of the instrument. Results are displayed on a large high resolution color touchscreen.
• Widest range of applications. The modular form factor enables to outfit the test set with the exact capabilities needed in the field. Combining such a large array of applications into one handheld test set maximizes return on investment and drives common test methods and procedures.
• LAN/WAN/Metro/Access/PON OTDR applications.
• FiberCompleteT application for automated Insertion Loss and ORL testing with fault finding
• CWDM optical spectrum analyzer application
• PON/FTTH selective power meter application
• Digital analysis microscope to inspect connectors end faces and perform IEC pass/fail analysis
• Other Test Applications: optical power meter, visual fault locator and optical talkset