The new Scorpion 3D Stinger RPP Laser Camera is based on the principle “projected texture stereo vision” to create a high quality dense point cloud. The 3D camera works on moving objects with or without texture.
The Scorpion 3D Stinger™ RPP Laser Camera consists of:
- IP-64 aluminium enclosure – typical 3.5 kg
- to be mounted above the object or mounted on the robot
- Black Anodized Aluminium
- Size: L=292 mm x D=266 mm x H=100 mm
- Two XCG GigE Cameras from Sony with lenses with resolution from VGA to 5MP
- Baseline of 200 mm – allows camera tilting to handle multiple operation distances
- High power white or Infrared strobed LED
- IR – 830 nm and Red – 660 nm Random Pattern Projection laser from Osela.
- Termination panel & cables
- Scorpion Stinger Control Card to driver LED and Laser and to control the image capture an strobing sequence
- 24v input, 5v and 12v output – Power consumption from 15 to 35 W
- Working Distances from 400 – 5000 mm
- GigE switch