The improvements are as follows:
- Up to 90% higher transmission (HT) on average
- Consistently even transmission
- Better blocking outside the transmission range
- Steeper slopes
- New, improved anti-reflective coating (AR; R < 0.3%) in the visual and near infrared spectrum
- Harder surface for greater resistance
- More stable edges (less shift)
Production of the new filter types will begin this fall. Orders are already being taken, for example for initial tests. The innovative filter technology will also be transferred to narrow bandpass filters for laser applications in the near future.
Schneider-Kreuznach is presenting the new HT industrial filters for the first time at Vision (from 4 to 6 November 2014, Stuttgart Trade Fair Center, hall 1, booth G72). You are cordially invited to visit us.
Dipl.-Ing. Claudia Baier
Industrial Solutions / Product Line Manager & Sales Engineer
Tel. +49 671-601-351