- Transparency on the ETL process – Where hast he time gone?
- Improved ETL processes based on historical causal analysis
- Internal DataStage process usage display
- With one click from the problem tot he source
- Drill down: from the Stage to SQL Explain
During a causal analysis, all necessary historical information from the DataStage server is made available. This includes data from the database, the operating system and network, alongside the performance data of the DataStage. This enables a retroactive and complete analysis of specific problems and leads to an improved service quality of ETL processes