Our vehicles are changing and becoming more and more automated and autonomous. This trend asks for new standards to help define regulations of the industry through understanding the vehicle environment, notably sensor perception and sensor algorithm processing. How will the standards shape the industry?
With an agenda focused on the first SOTIF draft, the conference will focus on the upcoming uncertainties in the market on how to interpret and apply the standard. This conference will answer you the following themes, among many others:
- Standard of the Intended Functionality – How to Interpret SOTIF
- How to integrate a security guideline within existing processes
- MSRA Framework for building up an automotive safety case and how to secure the connected car
- Leadership Mindset within Highly Complex Automotive Organisations
- Incorporating ASPICE Process on top model-based development – Case studying sing an E-Motor
- Defeat your dependent failures: DFA methodology and experience from the application
- Integrating Functional Safety activities with product safety strategy
This expert forum will bring together major players of the automotive industry such as Toyota Research Institute, Aptiv, Universität Konstanz Horiba Mira Siemens, Texas Instruments, Bosch, Delphi Technologies, Jaguar Land Rover, PSA Groupe, Zenuity, PA Peugeut Citroen, Dyson, and many more, discussing developments in the automotive industry standards.
For more information and details concerning speakers and presentations visit: