International Conference Automotive Cockpit HMI
With an abundance of information available, driver distraction is a major concern. Therefore, not only design and functionality, but also the development and implementation of future driver assistance systems is a central topic at our conference. Other topics of importance are the following:
• New NHTSA Guideline: challenges and impact on HMI development
• Personalised Systems - Car sharing, rented cars
• Next Generation Head Up Display
• Visual-Graphic HMI concepts
• Cross Cultural Issues - Customer expectations and customer experience
Attendants may take part in four different interactive workshops on September 26 to delve deeper into their topics of interest: HMI for electric vehicles, Concepts for future personalised HMI systems, Cross cultural usability of automotive HMIs or Development process innovations.
Meet representatives from leading companies and institutions like Jaguar Land Rover, PSA PEUGEOT - CITROEN, Centro Ricerche Fiat S.p.A, Strategy Analytics Volvo Car Corporation, Ford and many more.
For more details and relevant downloads, please visit