Artificial Intelligence & Robotic Process Automation World Summit
How to redeploy the workforce and save time, money and provide value added Services
AI and RPA are completely changing the game for finance, bringing substantial cost reductions and enabling better service quality and higher compliance, as demonstrated at our first-to-market AI & RPA World Summit last year. Now we are seeing RPA and Cognitive Automation spreading across a myriad of businesses, bringing massive competitive advantage for departments like human resources, procurement, customer services, IT, sales, marketing, and beyond.
With an agenda focused on bringing you to the next step in automation with how-to solutions to address your current and specific challenges, this conference will allow you to:
- Looking for use and business cases: Learn where there are new opportunities to be seized.
- Piloting RPA: Understand which project to prioritize, how to choose the right RPA Provider, and the pitfalls to avoid from the start.
- Establishing a CoE or deploying the technology across the business: Learn how to redesign your organization, redeploy your workforce, and accelerate the integration of robotics and AI.
- Looking into cognitive technologies: Learn how to tap into the potential of cognitive automation by joining our afternoon dedicated to real AI case studies with business cases.
- How to benchmark automation maturity and identify main area for improvement
- Hear use cases in finance, HR, supply chain management, IT and customer service
- Implementing cognitive technologies to enter next stage of automation journey
- Strategies to successfully and efficiently deploy robotics across the business
- How to establish a Center of Excellence and which governance model will work best
For more information and details concerning speakers and presentations visit: http://bit.ly/2mEPdOU
Diese Pressemitteilungen könnten Sie auch interessieren
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Hardware":
Dell EMC stattet neue Server mit AMD-CPUs aus
Die AMD-Prozessoren für Server bezeichnet der Hersteller mit „Epyc“. Nun rüstet Dell EMC drei „Poweredge“-Server der 14. Generation für den Einbau in Racks mit den CPUs aus. Die Rechner sollen sich schnell amortisieren und insbesondere für Software-defined Storage, Edge- und High-Performance-Computing taugen.Weiterlesen