Component based engineering is quickly moving forward towards system thinking to achieve functional safety. Organisational processes and functional safety developments became influencers on how companies should proceed. How will the 2nd edition of ISO 26262 hape the automotive industry?
The conference agenda focuses on compliance processes and functional safety developments, the second edition of ISO 26262, the peculiarities of functional safetyevelopment, and the inter-operabilities of the standard. This conference will answer you the following themes, among many others:
- ISO 26262’s 2nd Edition: What are the most crucial developments heir meaning for development
- How to re-evaluate safety management and concept in the next generation
- How to make use of interoperability with other standards
- How to understand product development at system level
- Take advantage of the combined knowledge on ISO 26262nd SOTIF
- Learn about safety architectures and safety-orientated analyses, product and software safety
This expert forum will bring together major players of the automotive industry such as Delphi Technologies, Toyota Research Institute, Texas Instruments, Aptiv, Jaguar Land Rover, AVL, Siemens Corporate Technology, University of Konstanz, Bosch Engineering, Protean Electric Ltd, Horiba MIRA, and many more.
For more information and details concerning speakers and presentations visit: