Many of the new start-up businesses worldwide have so quickly gained global prominence by using Chatbots & Personal Assistants, profiting from the ability of machines learning languages. It is known that this leads to better predictive analytics. Artificial Intelligence will free up employees to concentrate on doing the knowledge work that provides far more value to business units like human resources, procurement, customer services, IT, sales, marketing, and many more.
The agenda of the 1st Cognitive Automation Conference in Berlin focuses on bringing you to the next level in automation with practical solutions to approach your current and specific problems and therefore the conference will focus on the following topics:
- AI – Machine Learning: Separate the hype from the reality & understand how far AI will take your company in the next couple of years
- Real use cases from end-users and practitioners: Understand where to implement in the business – for users and customers: Deal with unstructured data, NLP, Chatbot & Personal Assistants & Cognitive Computing for better predictive analytics
- Be prepared and start a CA/AI program now: Change management & how to build the right capabilities in house
- RoI: Vendors selection & explore more about how long it really takes to train the bots and which pitfalls to avoid
- Launch and enlarge cognitive workforce and look at the CA roadmap
- Enhance RPA with CA – end-to-end automation