10th International Conference Intelligent Automotive Lighting from 7 - 9 February 2011
• optical design optimisation for LED headlamp systems to upgrade performance
• the latest strategies to increase the efficiency of LED lighting systems
• overcoming the challenges of thermal management, aging and colour behaviour of LEDs
• how lighting can improve traffic safety by introducing efficient applications like LED daytime running light or advanced night-vision systems
• legislation for exterior lighting to ensure products comply with the requirements for LED
• recent findings on the impact of lighting on the human perception to provide your customers with the most sophisticated lighting designs
During the three-day conference, which includes an interactive workshop day, delegates can hear from experts from leading companies and institutions such as Ford, Visteon Deutschland GmbH, HELLA KGaA Hueck & Co. and the University of Applied Sciences in Nuremberg, and discuss the latest developments in automotive lighting technology.
Hot topics of discussion at the event will include the rise of LED lighting for exterior automotive applications, constructive challenges of LED applications, and overcoming the practical challenges of LED integration.
Further information and the full conference program are available on www.iqpc-automotive-lighting.com
IQPC provides business solutions around the world with tailored practical conferences, large scale events, topical seminars and in-house training programs, keeping them up-to-date with industry trends, technological developments and the regulatory landscape. IQPC produces more than 1,500 events annually around the world, and continues to grow. IQPC has offices in major cities across six continents including: Bengaluru, Berlin, Dubai, London, New York, Sao Paulo, Singapore and Sydney. IQPC leverages a global research base of best practices to produce an unrivalled portfolio of conferences.