35415 Pohlheim, de
+49 (89) 3090488-32
European companies will encounter concrete business projects at Costa Rica Investment World (CRIW) at the 14th & 15th of April 2010 in San JoseSan Jose - München, )
European companies and journalists can register for the event or ask for more information at: Tel.: +49-89-3090-488-32 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hear from the very own protagonists their Costa Rica’s experience: Intel, Boston Scientific, Panduit, Hewlett-Packard, Amazon, Procter & Gamble, Western Union, Bridgestone, Hospira, Baxter, Citi, and 250 more…
Meet all the country stakeholders in just one place…and establish, at once, commercial and institutional linkages that will support your operations!
Walk through the country
Don’t have time to visit all the suppliers or costumers at their offices?; come and take a look at the stands area!
Come and learn about the latest topics in our world class conferences regarding: market trends, research and development, supply chain innovation, green technologies and more.
Find out what Costa Rica Investment World has to offer you in sectors like:
• Electronics: telecommunication devices, microstructures
• Medical devices
• Services: corporate services, call center, engineering, audiovisual design, information technologies, logistics
• Green technologies: alternative energy sources, recycling & biodegradable products
• Industrial goods: automotive, chemical, metalwork and agricultural industry
• Research & development: biotechnology, nanotechnology, agricultural and medical applications
More information at: www.crinvestmentworld.com
Planning and co-ordination of the European activities for Costa Rica Investment World 2010 is supported by Inline Sales GmbH. Since September 2009 PROCOMER, the official economic development agency of Costa Rica, and Inline Sales GmbH are successfully running events in different industries in Central-Europe.
Since years Inline Sales GmbH is successfully supporting governments, embassies, consulates and economic development organizations to develop business with Central- and Eastern-Europe - inbound and outbound. Through these intense government relations all over the world Inline Sales GmbH offers a wide platform for companies in Europe and into foreign markets. The connection of politics and business has been resulted as very successful.
Promotora de Comercio Exterior de Costa Rica, PROCOMER, is a non-governmental public agency.
It was created in November 1996 through Law # 7638 to undertake operations conducted so far by Corporación de Zonas Francas de Exportación; Centro para la Promoción de Exportaciones e Inversiones (CENPRO) and the Consejo Nacional de Inversiones.
PROCOMER is the official agency responsible for promoting Costa Rican exports. The Law that created it states PROCOMER’s responsibilities as:
• Designing and coordinating programs related to investment and exports.
• Providing technical and financial support to the Costa Rican Foreign Trade Ministry
(Ministerio de Comercio Exterior) to manage special export systems.
• Promoting and supporting Costa Rica’s commercial interests abroad.
• Managing a single-window system to centralize and simplify import and export procedures.
• Keeping records and follow-up of foreign trade statistics.
• Managing trust goods.
Registration for CRIW at:
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an email@example.com.