The summit will focus on the theme Protect Tomorrow's Future - Plan Your Transformation Journey Today and will put manufacturing IT and business-related "big issues" on the table for open debate and discussion, guided by insights from industry innovators, leaders, and experts.
The summit is designed to be an information-sharing forum and an intimate networking platform for key executives from the European manufacturing industry. A select group of 40-50 senior-level business innovators and IT leaders from European manufacturers will engage in challenging debates and cutting-edge knowledge sharing, discussing issues such as:
- The road to the factory of the future: creating a consistent information flow along product life-cycle, supply chain, and manufacturing operations
- No more "data rich, information poor": opportunities from modern technologies (3rd Platform, the Internet of Things)
- The changing organization driven by IT and operations and consumer technology convergence: the role of the chief digital officer (CDO)
- Christian Schulze, Global Business Market Manager for Food and Beverage, Drives and Controls, ABB Switzerland Ltd.
- Theo Zuijdwijk, CFO, The European Candy Group
- Peter Rosseel, Director of Management Consulting and Research, University of Leuven
- Mark Hacker, Engineering Director, B/E Aerospace
- Stefan Hansson, VP Operations, Alfa Laval
- Pascal Huau, Chief Architect of Manufacturing and Supply Chain Information Systems, Renault
- Sergio Paganelli, CEO, Balluff Automation
- Salvatore Paparelli, Regional Logistic Officer Europe and Head of European Sales Support, Sony
- Stefan Arnold, CEO, ISPEX AG
View the full summit program here.
Event dates and location: November 16-17, 2015, Brussels
Event website: click here