Equipped with 3 x Mini PCI-Express, 2 x USB, 2 x COM, SATA, Micro SD, CAN Bus, I2C, 11-bit ADC, LCD, VGA, LAN and SIM card slot allowing 3G/4G wireless communication plus 3 USBs and 32-bit GPIO through the extension I/O slot, VEX-6225 is configured to meet a large variety of application demands.
Examples are data-acquisition, industrial automation, process control, automotive controller, AVL, intelligent vehicle management device, medical device, human machine interface, robotics, machinery control etc.
The CPU board operates in temperature environments ranging from -40°C to +85℃ and supports 12 to 24V DC input.
Designed to meet 3.5” specification with backward compatibility to provide migration path for projects facing end-of-life challenges with their existing x86 based 3.5” controller. Additionally, the VEX-6225 family of controller is designed as plug in replacement with backward compatibility to support legacy software to extend existing product life cycle without heavy re-engineering.
The features at a glance:
- Low-power consumption SOM200EX module (Vortex86EX 400MHz processor)
- 512MB DDR3 system memory onboard
- 3x mini PCI-Express, 5x USBs [2USBs + 3USBs(optional)], 2x COM, SATA, Micro SD, CAN Bus, I2C, 11-bit ADC, 32-bit, GPIO(optional), LAN, SIM card, LCD and VGA(optional)
- 12 to 24V DC input support
- -40℃ to + 85℃ support(optional)
- Ordering part number: VEX-6225-43VE, VEX-6225-43EE