Electronics & Cars Recycling conference will bring two key recycling sectors together in Asia
This conference represents the most international gathering of its kind in the fields of electronics and cars collection, recycling, reuse and remanufacturing. The recycling of end-of-life vehicles (ELVs) and obsolete electronics, including metals and plastics, serves as the focus of the event. As well, manufacturing, distribution and take-back also will be addressed. The conference offers a wealth of economic, technical and legislation information, combined with unique networking opportunities, it attracts not only leaders in Asia, but also key influencers from other parts of the world.
Over 250 international experts from industry, government and academia will discuss and present on the following topics:
- Cars recycling
- Electronics recycling
- Circular Economy – government initiatives
- Latest sorting and processing technologies
- Manufacturer take-back schemes and recycling efforts
- Reuse and remanufacturing
- Reducing risks in take-back of used electronics and cars
- Transboundary shipment of reusable units
- Update about funding and financing for recycling projects in Asia
- Dismantling versus shredding, best practices for highest ROI
- Dr Axel Schweitzer, CEO of ALBA Group plc & Co. KG. He will focus his speech on “Boosting Recycling Business in China – ALBA Group´s Model for the Circular Economy”.
Participants of Electronics & Cars Recycling will have the exclusive chance to visit the following plant tours in mainland China and Hong Kong on November 14 and 17, 2017:
- ALBA Integrated Waste Solutions Limited, Hong Kong (waste electrical and electronic equipment treatment and recycling facility)
- Guangzhou Automobile Group Motor Co., Ltd., China (China’s first large state-owned car manufacturer)
- Guangzhou Valuda Group, China (car dismantling plant)
- Foshan Shunde Xinhuanbao Resource Utilization Co., Ltd., China (electronics recycling plant)
The detailed program will soon be finalized and published on the conference website: www.icm.ch/wrf-2017.
ICM AG is an international leader in the organisation of conferences specialising in the fields of recycling cars, electronics and batteries. These waste streams have been among the world's fastest growing commodity markets for years.
ICM is a Swiss company which has organised conferences in Europe, North America and Asia since the year 2000. The company was founded by Jeanette Duttlinger. Her team consists of 15 employees who speak German, English, Spanish, French, Italian and Chinese.
Diese Pressemitteilungen könnten Sie auch interessieren
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Fahrzeugbau / Automotive":
Die Smarte Fabrik von Fujitsu, die im Kundentakt atmet
Was passiert, wenn Qualität „Made in Germany“ mit japanischem Know-how kombiniert wird? Es entsteht der Qualitätsstandort von Fujitsu in Augsburg. Mit seiner „Smart Factory“ kann das Unternehmen jederzeit individuelle Kundenanfragen bedarfsgerecht erfüllen.Weiterlesen