Helatag 1232 is a self-laminating label manufactured from tough yet flexible, tear-resistant polyester combined with a strong, pressure-sensitive acrylate adhesive that will not damage hose or cable jackets. Perforation allows for easy shortening of the protective laminate where required.
The Helatag 1232 label is a practical answer to the industry’s requirements for additional unique maintenance identifiers on hoses and cables. The large printable area provides manufacturers and service engineers with a reliable way of adding extra information to hoses and cables beyond the serial numbers typically marked on PU ‘TIPTAG’ cable markers.
Hydraulic system customers report that Helatag 1232 performs very well under harsh conditions like extreme mechanical stress, UV and high-pressure cleaning with cleaning agents.
The large white printable area provides sufficient space for printing a serial number plus additional information such as scannable codes using a compatible thermal transfer printer and ribbon.
The labels are available in two sizes which correspond to common hydraulic hose diameters ranging from 11 mm to 54 mm.
Technical material details:
- Material: polyester (PET), white-transparent
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +150°C
- Processing temperature: from +2°C
- Material thickness: approx. 50 µm
- Size one: 32 mm (W) x 40 mm (H) x 135 mm (H2): 650 labels per reel
- Size two: 32 mm (W) x 60 mm (H) x 230 mm (H2): 400 labels per reel.