GEZE at BAU trade fair I Munich I 14 - 19 January 2019 I Hall B1 I Stand 538-539
At BAU 2019, we will be displaying systems and solutions which support our customers and partners in all stages of the building life cycle.
Our way is Connecting expertise – building solutions.
GEZE is automating a wide variety of windows across many different areas. We now present Slimchain, the sleekest and most discreet chain drive in the window drive portfolio, now also available as a 230 V variant for natural ventilation, and will demonstrate how easy connection, installation and commissioning are.
The new generation of Slimchain drives have the following added value compared to the 24 V variants:
- 230 V connection directly to the drive (without additional power supplies)
- easy wiring thanks to an integrated voltage supply
- concealed line-feed to the drive with the help of GEZE console technology
- exceptionally easy commissioning and parameter setting, thanks to easy access to services
- in schools, office buildings, hospitals, sports venues
- in your own home
The Slimchain 230 Volt can be used for a wide variety of window sizes and opening demands.
- Stroke lengths of 200, 300, 500 and 800 mm with adjustable lengths
- Drive stroke and opening speed can be individually set by using intelligent electronics
The intuitive Smart fix installation system enables quick and easy drive fixing, even in difficult situations. Good accessibility to the connection cable reduces the cost of exchanging cables and maintenance.