GEZE at BAU trade fair I Munich I 14 - 19 January 2019 I Hall B1 I Stand 538-539
At BAU 2019, we will be displaying systems and solutions which support our customers and partners in all stages of the building life cycle.
Our way is Connecting expertise – building solutions.
Manual sliding wall systems by GEZE create an open, inviting atmosphere in shop fronts in shopping malls. To open the system fronts, the glass elements are simply pushed together and elegantly 'stacked'. With the new automatic MSW Comfort locking concept, we demonstrate how manual sliding wall systems can be operated even more conveniently and easily. And all this without the bother of bending.
As easy as opening a door
In the future, handling movable all-glass sliding wall systems will be as easy as easily and safely opening and closing a door. Movable shop fronts often need to be operated not only in the morning and evening, but several times throughout the day as well. People who work in shopping centre stores and building operators have given us the inspiration to further improve our manual sliding wall systems.
Kind on backs and time-saving
The new MSW Comfort vertically locks the glass elements into the floor while simultaneously locking the elements together, by means of an activator unit. This means that manual sliding wall systems can easily be locked and unlocked by moving the elements.
- no extra manual operation needed for lower element profile
- significantly faster 'manual' opening or closing of MSW shop fronts
Convenient operation is even possible for segmented system fronts with a directional change from element to element of up to 15 degrees.
- no visible locking elements on the front
- no disruption to the clear design
- manipulation of the locking position not possible from the outside
- assurance that MSW shop fronts are safely locked
Our aim is to create product and service-based solutions, and so comprehensively and optimally support our customers and partners, and help them gain advantages over the competition.
With the help of our apps and planning tools, we support our customers and partners in creating complete manual sliding wall systems in all stages of a project.
- just a few steps to create comprehensive planning documents using the MSW configuration tool
- easy and quick installation, thanks to automatically generated layout and detail drawings
- direct ordering of configured manual sliding wall systems via the customer portal