Oxycodone belongs to a group of opioid analgesics that is generally used in pain management. It is used for both long and short term. Rising prevalence of orthopaedic diseases such as osteoporosis, fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis and other types of chronic pain is boosting the demand for oxycodone in the global market.
According to the International Osteoporosis Foundation, osteoporosis is one of the most serious health concerns among women and around 30% of people in U.S and Europe are affected by it each year. Increasing medical ailment and post-operative pain is another factor influencing the demand for oxycodone market globally.
The market growth is expected to accelerate due to increasing research and development activities undertaken to innovate abuse-deterrent formulations. Advance drug formulation such as extended-release medication for pain relief is an example of improve formulation.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/REP-GB-7638
The market however could face certain restrains in growth as oxycodone has side effects such as bladder pain, abdominal cramps, vomiting, diarrhoea, and breathing problem. Moreover, overdose of oxycodone can lead to de-addiction. The market can also be impacted due to certain severe adverse psychological problems such as depression.
COVID-19 pandemic has affected healthcare industry as there has been a sharp reduction in demand due to lesser visits to healthcare facilities such as clinics and hospitals. The widespread of virus has affected workforce in hospitals and other staffing issues as well.
Key Takeaways from FMI’s Oxycodone Market Study
- Increasing penetration of pain management drugs, coupled with favourable reimbursement policies will drive sales in the U.S.
- Within the Middle East and Africa, the demand in GCC countries will rise backed by investment towards expansion of the healthcare sector
- The U.K., Italy, and France are likely to account for sizeable share in the Europe market for oxycodone
- Long-acting oxycodone sales will rise steadily owing to surging application in pain management
- Hospital pharmacies will continue exhibiting high demand for oxycodone, driven by higher footfall of patients
For critical insights, request for PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-7638
Why Future Market Insights?
- Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
- Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
- A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
- Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years