Industrial applications typically require high-speed capture of the exact shape of a fast moving sub-ject. A new pixel with analog memory was developed for the IMX174, this eliminates the generation of focal plane distortion by scanning all pixel signals at once.
The IMX174 has an LVDS 8ch output, and achieves high-speed imaging with a maximum frame rate of 164.5 fps using 10 bit ADC and maximum 128.2 fps using 12 bit ADC.
The IMX174 has internal register settings for switching the vertical scan direction of the sensor and supports a 2 frame set output mode utilizing high-speed frame rates. In this mode, separate exposure times can be set for 2 consecutive frames, and each set of 2 frames can be handled as a single set to automatically output consecutive images. It can generate an image with a wide dynamic range as a result of the combination of multiple frames.
- Resolution: 2.3MP, 1920(H) x 1200(V)
- Optical format: 1/1.2”-type Exmor™
- Pixel size: 5.86 μm × 5.86 μm
- Dynamic range: 74 dB
- Frame rate: 164.5 fps (10 bit)
- ROI mode: able to set a maximum of 16 areas
- Trigger mode: accumulation time controllable by external pulse
- Sensitivity: >22 ke
- Saturation: >30 ke
- Dark Noise: <5e @ 60°
- QE: mono 78%@500 nm; color 70%@520 nm without glass
- SNR: >44.8 dB
- Operating modes include: inversion output and multiple frame set output