The production of beer requires a solid understanding of the brewing process. Every beer is unique, which means the brewing industry has specific requirements. Flottweg employees primarily come from the brewing and beverage industries themselves, so they know the requirements of their customers from their own experience. That experience plays an important role in automation as well. Working together with the customer, the perfect solutions are developed on-site, tuned precisely to the process at hand. That saves time, money, and nerves.
The cost-effective production of fruit juice, direct juice, and vegetable juice isn't just characterized by outstanding juice quality. It is just as important to achieve a high raw material yield with the lowest possible complexity in the operation, maintenance, and servicing of the centrifuges, belt presses, and lines used. Here, too, Flottweg System Design sets the benchmark. From planning to layout to engineering, Flottweg offers all solutions from a single source. The resulting perfectly designed machines are therefore optimum from the standpoint of both performance and reliability.
Flottweg System Design at a glance
- Consulting in separation technology
- Process development and optimization
- Specification of all process engineering components
- Concept, planning and construction of complete separation technology process lines
- Installation and startup
- Customer-specific automation and process integration
- On request, remote diagnosis for safe monitoring of your process