The narrow bezel design of the displays, results in a mechanical gap of only 5.7mm width between the boards standing side by side. The displays offer an internal matrix function, which allows to loop-through the image signal and the control and hence to minimize the cabling. The sophisticated mechanical construction makes the advertising boards extremely robust and resistant against the bouncing of balls or players.
Thanks to their fixable castors the advertising boards are fast and flexible to install and require only little space for storage. Depen¬ding on the viewing distance and angle of the spectators or the TV cameras, the tilt angle of the boards can be adjusted in different angles up to the vertical.
The decisive advantage compared to LED-based board systems is the high resolution that allows a much more detailed representation of designed contents and their legibility even from shorter viewing distances.
The Advantages at a Glance
- Best readability of advertising messages from any viewing distance
- Professional and reliable LCD technology by eyevis
- 55“ (139cm) screen diagonal per advertising board unit (active screen area: 1209.6 x 680.4mm)
- Full HD resoltion (1920 x 1080 Pixel)
- Internal matrix functionality to daisy-chain signal and controls
- Robust metal design of the display units and the advertising board mechanics "made in Germany"
- Stable protective screen to protect the displays
- Round profile on all sides (optionally cushioned) to prevent injuries during contact with the advertising boards
- Adjustable tilt angle of the advertising boards enables perfect viewing angles for spectators/TV cameras
- Distance between the content of two advertising boards 5.7mm
- Direct-LED backlight illumination for uniform brightness and colours
- Fast installation and space-saving storage
- Optimised environmental behaviour, low power consumption